GO HOME SAFELY
We are focused on ensuring every Keeley'n makes it home safe every single day.
11/27 Weekly Safety Discussion Topic
TOOL & EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCE
Here we are at the end of November. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving Holiday. Just as we started the long weekend last Wednesday, we should start the week this morning – with a reminder that the highest rates of incidents throughout the industry occur just before and just after holidays. Remember the two events that we had just prior to the long weekend. Take a minute this morning to recount with your team highlights from the weekend, then get hyper-focused of your work at hand and performing it safely. Remember, to get home to your loved ones at the end of the day, you must make safe work more than a priority, but rather a value. Once that is out of the way, please review the attached Weekly Safety Discussion Topic on Tool Maintenance and Inspections and discuss with your crews. Please reach out to your Safety Team for any needs you may have.
Week of November 13-17
TOP 10 Good Catches
2. Mark Musser | Civil | Slips/Trips/Housekeeping & Kevin Bell | Paving | Slips/Trips/Housekeeping
3. Jason Forney | Civil | Fall Protection/Ladders/Scaffolds & Joe Phillip | Building | Fall Protection/Ladders/Scaffolds & Ken Hicks | Building | Fall Protection/Ladders/Scaffolds
4. Matt Evrard | Civil | Caught Between/Struck By
5. Jason Hayden | Building | PPE
6. Jesse Bivens | Civil | Other
7. Todd Hake | Building | Caught Between/Struck By
8. Keith Smith | Civil | Slips/Trips/Housekeeping
9. Ryan Murphy | Building | PPE
10. Penny Curl | Paving | PPE
Our number one priority is keeping our Keeley’ns Safe! Everyone has a “My Why” on why they choose to stay KeeleySafe every single day - what’s yours?
BUILT ON ZERO
Not only do we have a world-class Safety Program, but we pride ourselves on our Safety Culture with the universal belief that ZERO unsafe acts are not only possible but sustainable.
Focus on Safety